Re: Enabling voicemail
Standard Voicemail comes with all our phone packages, we add it automatically when you sign up, unless you tell us not to.
To access the main Voicemail menu- Dial 1571
To check your messages - when you hear the main menu, press 1 to start playing your messages
- Press 0 to return the call
- Press 1 to replay the message
- Press 2 to save it
- Press 3 to delete
- Press 7 to rewind a few seconds
- Press 8 to pause or play
- Press 9 to fast forward a few seconds
To record a new Personal Greeting - When you hear the main menu, press 2 to go to Personal Greeting and then 1 from the next menu
Press 1 again and when you hear the tone, you're ready to start recording
When you're done, press #
- Press 1 to listen to the message you've just recorded
- Press 2 to use it as your Personal Greeting
- Press 3 to re-record it
- Press * to delete it and carry on using the message you had before
To use the standard Personal Greeting - When you're on the main menu press 2
Press 2 again to use the pre-set standard Personal Greeting.
Hope his helps.