cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate billing on Home Phone

mal0z
Grafter

Duplicate billing on Home Phone

It would seem some / many of us have been billed a double amount for our Home phone
I was debited two amounts of £9.99 for my home phone - and have been promised a refund at some date - not defined.
I never had this problem with Onetel - so it has dented confidence in PN  Sad
Anyone else had the same problem ?
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Duplicate billing on Home Phone

Hi there,
Sorry about this, it's a problem we are working on as a priority and has affected more than just yourself. We've emailed the affected customers to explain and also have a priority problem on the website about this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mal0z
Grafter

Well OK - but because the amount was higher than expected - I hadn't put enough money in the account and teh derect debit bounced and to make matters worse your system applied a failed payment penalty  Angry Angry
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi again,
If you can raise a ticket explaining any extra (bank) charges you've had to pay we'll of course refund them to you. We'll also make sure that you get a refund for the call barring charge that has been applied.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mal0z
Grafter

I've raised a ticket as requested, but just to make things worse - although I paid the arrears by debit card on the PN website, on Tuesday, I now now have a duplicate direct debit for the same amount yesterday ( Wednesday ) on my bank account.
I'm loosing faith in PN's billing system I'm afraid.