cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do plusnet have a list of incoming calls that are made to my house number?

steveuk
Grafter

Do plusnet have a list of incoming calls that are made to my house number?

As the subject says, Do plusnet have a list of calls that have been made to my house number each month?
I ask because we are being harrased by the Rocket marketing group.
Not only do they ring at least once per day but they have now managed to get hold of my dads mobile number and have rang him 6 times in about an hour.
I will be taking action agaist this marketing group but i need a list of how many times they have called us each month as my house phone only stores upto 3 days of calls before they are overwriten by new calls.
Each time this group calls it's always from this number (01273647939) but if you call it back you just get some automated messege saying who it is then the line goes dead, This is also the same number that rang dads mobile 6 times in a row.
Getting sick of them and action needs to be taken to stop them harrasing us and also other people.
9 REPLIES 9
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Do plusnet have a list of incoming calls that are made to my house number?

Hi - sorry, we receive no records of the calls that are made to your lines.
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Reports going back almost a year of making people's lives misery.
http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/01273647939
steveuk
Grafter

Yeah is so anoying, they have phoned again since i made this thread Sad
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

steveuk
Grafter

Thanks i was thinking about that and the good thing is i have a number and know who the caller is and have proof they are now harrasing the family, Just asked my dad if he had anymore calls on his mobile and he said yes there have been a few more so i realy do need to report this.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Ofcom really need to do more to sort these problems out.  They are getting worse.
RJM
Rising Star

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi steveuk,
I'm really sorry to hear you're having these issues.
It would probably be best to report this to the police if you and your family are being harassed.
Pdrogers

I bought a truecall machine a few years ago and I must admit it is one of the best things I have bought. I have MS and don't need to be disturbed by unwanted callers.  It logs every call in and out of my home and it gives me the option of zapping numbers so they go straight through to a message that says take me off your calling list otherwise I will take further action. I can see on my account on the web exactly what calls I had from what numbers of what withheld calls. If someone isn't on my star list then they are asked to give me their name and press a digit to come through. Computer generated calls can't press a number and if they give me their name my phone will ring and give me the callers name which I can either answer, put through to the answer phone or send them to the do not call announcement. The only time my phone actually rings are from callers on my star list and callers who have pressed the digit and given me their name. I can see that I get 3-5 junk calls daily. There are different systems out there so you can have a look at them. I don't work for truecall or get any payment or reward for promoting them but I wanted to let you know that there are things out there to help fight the battle of these spam calls