cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounted rates to mobiles?

paulcobb
Grafter

Discounted rates to mobiles?

I am a long-time PN BB customer considering subscribig to Home Phone.
Currently with BT (unlimited anytime + F&F mobile) and comparing call rates etc.
Do PN offer packages with dicounted rates for calls to UK mobiles as it seems that this is where the major price difference seems to exist comparing to BT.
Comments or guidance please.
7 REPLIES 7
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Discounted rates to mobiles?

Hi - our Customer Options Team have access to packages in line with your needs, you're best to give them a call and see what they can work out for you Smiley
paulcobb
Grafter

Hmm - CS were not keen for me to talk to Customer Options Team - we can sort it out for you.
Well it seems that there is no option to give me what i am currently getting with BT ( F&F mobile) and also having to pay for CLI at £0.99.
Not a great proposition to attract me to switch?
Paul
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi - sorry for the slightly conflicting advice, but I'm sticking with my original statement - give COT a call as they have access to packages in line with your needs. If CS had access to those packages, I would have directed you there instead Smiley
paulcobb
Grafter

Thanks Ben.
Now made contact Smiley
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries! I can see from your account that we've got you sorted out; one of my colleagues will respond to your Caller Display question as soon as they're able to pick up your ticket Smiley
paulcobb
Grafter

Thanks Ben.
I have to say that I'm not overly impressed with the speed of tickets being replied to (or not) !
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can see that your ticket has been replied to before I saw this post and everything's in hand Smiley