cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial Tone Issue

Gazzer
Dabbler

Dial Tone Issue

I have no dial tone on my phone and logged a call through the help pages at around 6.45 this morning, ref 70650574. Does anyone know how long it usually takes PN to pick these up. I am a new customer and could not see any dedicated fault reporting tool online - did I miss it or is there not one?
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Dial Tone Issue

Hi there,
There's faults.plus.net but that's more for broadband faults really - looks like the ticket raised has gone to the right team. Just to confirm that it's definitely nothing to do with the internal wiring, could you please try plugging your phone into the test socket (behind the master socket front plate) and let us know if the fault's still apparent like that?
James
Grafter

We currently don't have any automated phone fault tools on the portal, but hope to do so in the future.
Gazzer
Dabbler

Hi Matt
Thanks for the update. I have tried connecting to the test socket with a couple of different handsets but still no tone unfortunately.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for that - I had gone to raise the fault off the back of that statement but it's already been tested, raised, a fault found and we've also been advised it should be fixed tomorrow for you Smiley
Gazzer
Dabbler

Hi Matt
Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it gets sorted tomorrow.