cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied line rental saver!

Pietski1

Denied line rental saver!

Having been at the end of my tether four the last four months starting with double charging and ending with the wrongful closure of my account and forced opening of a new one, during which time I have received notice of wrongful debt collection, I have started to engage by letter with the Chief Operating Officer Mr David Leather.Now, you cannot EVER speak to anyone in authority, and I must have spoken to 20 different call centre staff, who all promise the earth, but can deliver nothing because the computers rule and nobody can override the 'process'.

The point of my post, other than to vent a very stressed and damaged spleen, is to complain about the fact that I cannot start my line rental saver because the 'a bill has to be generated.' The new account started 28/12/18, my services did not re-start until 7/1/19 so am I having to pay full line rental until the computer decides i can apply for LRS? This is unfair.

I cannot even see an easy way to open a question, you go all round the houses on the website, but nowhere can i find a simple tab that says 'open a question'

Plusnet really does NOT deserve to be in business!!

Pietski.

1 REPLY 1
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Denied line rental saver!

Hi @Pietski1

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry that you have had a bad experience recently.

I have reviewed your account and responded via the ticket here

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.