Did you mean: 

Default settings on Call Protect

FIXED
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Default settings on Call Protect

@Jubby 

Had TPS (telephone preference service) at least 15 years for all phones. The nuisance calls or call barring does not work on Plusnet Call Protect

mort7890
Pro

@Optimatts 

Have used call protect for as long as it has been available, I have even had to have it reset as I had blocked 100 numbers and it would not accept any more. I have had it reset again to see if it would block unavailable but it appears that VOIP bypasses that part of the system.

caravanj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

How do I access the complete list of blocked numbers, the short list only gives about 5 & I need to unblock a number & I can't do it.

Or how can I just remove all blocked numbers & start again.

Thanks for any help.

mort7890
Pro

@caravanj 

Cannot be done so all you can do, and I know it is a ball ache, is to ask for Call Protect to be fully reset and then start again. I have had to do this three times as the maximum numbers to block is 100. 

caravanj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@mort7890  Thanks for replying. I got so fed up yesterday that I had Call Protect deactivated & I've just clicked to get it reactivated.

It's utterly ridiculous that this (or a reset) has to be done, which presumably removes all numbers, just to remove one number & then have to re-enter all the other numbers.

mort7890
Pro

@caravanj 

I believe that it is a spin off from BT Call Protect with limited usage. If you have an account with BT I think you can go on line and edit the numbers but not with PN.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @caravanj

I am sorry that we don't offer the ability to manage your call protect list online, I'll pass on your feedback to the relevant team.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

pnPhorum
Grafter

STILL WAITING !

In the meantime BT keeps raising Landline Costs - RIDICULOUS ROBBERY !

pnPhorum
Grafter

Can this 1000 calls blocking phone be used WITHOUT paying HIDDEN extra ?

i.e. we buy BT4600 or similar with Call Blocker and just activate Caller Display which is free with you and phone will work as intended?

Can callers be blocked WITHOUT using the 'robot' asking caller for their name ...?
Just done manually.