cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Phone Line

Finsbury

Dead Phone Line

Hello There
I don't use my landline much and usually just plug it in when I need it, however, it hasn't been working for months.  Undecided
Last week I bought a brand new phone and tried that, both through the dual broadband jack and direct to the socket - I get nothing. Have tried plugging in each phone and calling from my mobile, and I get nothing.
Its a bit of a problem right now as I really need to make an international phone call.  Shocked
Can anyone help?
Many Thanks...
4 REPLIES 4
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Dead Phone Line

Hey - this is testing as an exchange fault, I raised it for you and and there's a ticket on your account to track it through. Estimated BT response time is end of the day on the 15th, I hope you have an alternate line to make that call from :s
Finsbury

Hello There, Thanks for testing it, Plusnet. So what does 'raising a ticket' mean exactly? Shall I just give it a go on Weds evening?
Thank you!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Your tickets (Questions) are here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search ; Login required.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks Strat.
You can try the line if you like but 'end of day' really means 'end of day' - 23:59:59!