cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daytime calls- now working from home due to Corona

colinkbell

Daytime calls- now working from home due to Corona

Hi there. We are now having to work at home due to Corona. But our package only includes calls after 7pm, and we will be making phonecalls 9-5.30. I'm unclear whether to upgrade our package as we don't know how long the new contract would then be? Plus it seemed a big jump, not the £5 per month I had calculated the increase to be?

Thanks, Colin.

3 REPLIES 3
HughLMorris
Hooked

Re: Daytime calls- now working from home due to Corona

Hi, yes i have the same concern, plus  because of coronavirus nobody is able to answer the customer services calls.  i also want to end BTSport for now, but can't see how to do that online either.  Frustrating and difficult times!!

BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 7

Welcome to the Forum @colinkbell & @HughLMorris 

My understanding is that the call packages  run month to month, so making a change won't commit you to staying with the 'Anytime' option longer than you want it. But the change - in your case the upgrade - only takes effect (at least normally) after your next bill. So calls until then will be charged as applies under your current call package.

I say normally as that is what happens when you make the change yourself on the website. But some Plusnet people can bring the change into effect earlier. But they may not see this thread, and probably would need formal authorisation from you to make the change..

HughLMorris
Hooked

thanks, its just how to get there attention!!!