cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently on evening and weekend calls, will upgrading calls reset contract length?

Balb0wa
Dabbler

Currently on evening and weekend calls, will upgrading calls reset contract length?

Will upgrading to unlimited landline and 60 min mobile reset my contract for 12 months, currently on 7 months

Thanks  

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Currently on evening and weekend calls, will upgrading calls reset contract length?

It shouldn’t do but let us know once you’ve put it through and we’ll rectify it if it does.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Balb0wa
Dabbler

Re: Currently on evening and weekend calls, will upgrading calls reset contract length?

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Just had a looksies at your account.

I can see the product change going through and the contract hasn't been restarted.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Balb0wa
Dabbler

Thanks, thought it would be instant, but starts next month, not sure on the total price with my discount, thought it would add £4 a month on, but said more on the checkout pages, and even more on the email.

Will have to wait for the next few bills i suppose.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Any changes to home phone products always go through for the next billing date.

The monthly cost on the email includes line rental, so £18.99 + £8 for your call plan. Not including your broadband package.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Balb0wa
Dabbler

Paid that up front though

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah, yeah I see that now. In that case, your monthly charge will be the call package + broadband.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet