cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cryptic message from plusnet support.

elkieluca
Grafter

Cryptic message from plusnet support.

"We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 73030981 ] has now been returned to the BOT - Phone Faults - Logged Appointments pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible."  This message was sent at 1.13pm.
I was meant to have an engineer call today from 8am to 1pm and of course I haven't moved from watching out for them.  I thought I would put my computer on to see if the internet is working and I have this email from Plusnet.  I really don't know what it means.

They have my mobile number so why did they not send me a message as they have in the past. The phone is working at the moment as well so they may have fixed it from there side but it would  have been nice to be told.
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Cryptic message from plusnet support.

Hi there,
That just means that when the appointment was booked back on the 9th, the agent put your fault ticket on hold as he knew there'd be nothing to add to it until the engineer visit had completed. That's why it came off hold just after 1pm, after the visit should have concluded - in order that we could look at the notes from the engineer and check on the fault for you.
I'm sorry that the engineer hasn't turned up, can't see any reason for this on the fault and the appointment is still showing as having been booked for this morning. We'll make sure to chase this up for you.
elkieluca
Grafter

Thank you Matt hopefully someone will explain what happened.
elkieluca
Grafter

Well just to update this. I had a call on my mobile saying that my fault had got stuck in the system and they hope to be able to get back to me in the next 24/36 hours to then make another appointment with me.  So I can't see it happening before this weekend.
I do have a  rep taking care of this called Michael so he said he will help me.  Hopefully he can. By the way the phone is not working I thought wrongly that it was and the broadband keeps dropping.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I can see that we've got you an appointment booked for tomorrow, let us know how it goes.
elkieluca
Grafter

Well a very nice man came and found the fault, "not mine" .  So fingers crossed it will stay fixed now.
Thank you for making the new appointment quicker than I thought it would be.