Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossed line from 28th 29th january now loads phone calls have appeared on bill

maxheadroom
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Crossed line from 28th 29th january now loads phone calls have appeared on bill

Had a problem with a crossed line that started yesterday and only fixed itself today. Now loads of phone calls have appeared on my account, Inc. Mobile and international calls! I reported the fault  last night but line check came back ok. One of the calls is 123 today the 29th , maybe openreach engineer doing a line check to fix a fault?
Either way I did not make those calls!
6 REPLIES 6
maxheadroom
Dabbler

Re: Crossed line from 28th 29th january now loads phone calls have appeared on bill

I had a call this afternoon from Plusnet confirming it was indeed a crossed line, and I will be refunded the £5.70 worth of calls I did not make.
The customer service rep was very apologetic about the problem and was very nice. Good customer service from Plusnet  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Crossed line from 28th 29th january now loads phone calls have appeared on bill

Glad to hear you got that sorted and cheers for taking the time to update your post.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
maxheadroom
Dabbler

Plusnet phoned today,same lovely lady as before,just to say she had not forgot my refund. It will happen after my direct debit clears on or after the 10th Feb. Good customer service again!
maxheadroom
Dabbler

Direct debit cleared on the 11th feb, still no refund. Ticket is showing as closed! Info please.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've sorted the refund and it should be back with you within the next 7-10 days. The ticket should have been kept open really in order to sort this refund, so I'll make sure I pass feedback on about that.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
maxheadroom
Dabbler

Cheers chris! Nice fast response. Smiley