cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crackly phone line

Timmyboy

Crackly phone line

Hi folks,

We have always had a fairly noisy line - I've raised a few calls over the years, originally with Sky but also with Plusnet from memory.

Doesn't bother me too much as we very rarely use the phone, but on the odd occasion we do receive a call for some reason the crackling has got far worse - to the point where I can't hear the caller talking and I have to read out my mobile number, hoping for the best Smiley

Be grateful if a support ticket could be raised to try and sort this out once and for all (I have previously gone through all the usual steps, including plugging a phone into the master socket - and yes the crackling is the same).

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Crackly phone line

@Timmyboy 

Would it not be faster to raise the fault via faults.plus.net?

Kind Regards,

CJT
Timmyboy

Ahh, possibly yes Smiley

I'm sure last time I raised a fault it was via the forums and a staff member answered - possibly remembering incorrectly.

Thanks for the link.

CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

@Timmyboy 

you may not be misremembering however due to the circumstances, it maybe quicker for you.

Kind Regards,

CJT
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Timmyboy,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I've taken a look at your account and I can see that this has since been raised with our Faults Team for further investigation. Once an update is available our Faults Team will be in touch to discuss the matter further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team