cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crackling/static on line

kregler
Hooked

Crackling/static on line

Hello, having a few issues with my new PlusNet at the moment. A well as experiencing poor browsing (possible DNS issues) I also have a crackling noise on the line. Have done a line check which shows no problems.

I'm one month in to Plusnet after being with Sky for 10 years and never had this problem before.

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Crackling/static on line

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us via our community forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a noisy line. If you private message me your username I'll be happy to run a line test for you from our side tomorrow morning.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Crackling/static on line

Thanks for your PM. Testing your line I'm not able to identify the cause of the crackling. I've raised a ticket on your account with a few checks for you to try first. If you would like us to arrange an engineer appointment please get back to us via the ticket.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button