Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of calls

Barkas
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Cost of calls

Hi  When I log into my account I cannot find any info on the different telephone codes that i may or may not get charged for accessing, there are lots of different codes when phoning insurance companies etc and i keep falling foul of Plusnets pricing rules...which I cannot find , Last week, I got a £4 reduction on a train ticket, only to find a week later I had been charged  £4.80 for the call, so I am forced to use a search engine online to get the info.  Can anyone here tell me where to find it this info as I now dread having to make a call, I would have thought such info would be readily at hand so I could check before making a call, its not in billing or thedrop down call plan tarrif,  why is it hidden away? Thanks for any help....( in any response use plain english please Im a pensioner)

2 REPLIES 2
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Cost of calls

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Cost of calls

Hi @Barkas, thanks for getting in touch. As @LifeonMars has pointed out, our call tariffs and charges are outlined on the link above which should help moving forwards if you're unsure on calling a new number.