cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for international Calls

coastergrotto
Grafter

Charged for international Calls

Have just checked my calls and I see that all are now confirmed.  However I have been charged for 4 International calls to Canada, all of which should be free as they were made during my free Evening and Weekend period.
I am off on holidays in a few minutes and my billing date is today so could someone please look into this for me.    Have spoken to Customer Support this morning as do not have the time to raise a ticket and the lady said she would look into it, but I thought I would document it here as well.
Just found time to raise a ticket - 30064134.
7 REPLIES 7
Mand
Grafter

Re: Charged for international Calls

Hi,
We've got someone looking at this now. Anyone else seen a problem?
Mand
Grafter

Just to update, we've turned off call processing again and I've posted an updated Service Status.
bill
Grafter

My Anytime statement shows a 0.17 charge for a 1  minute call to Germany on 26/08/2009. First time this has happened.  All other Germany calls before and since have not been charged.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Mand, it not so much a problem for those on the new services, but on the 240 legacy, I have no clue what my call time is and my next bill is 24th, will the the call charges be pro rated or just carried over to next month, that wwill completely B----- me up, i.e. no calls next month
SteveA
Pro
Fixes: 3

I just checked and I have NO recent call entries since 03/09/2009  Shocked  Shocked
As my wife is currently in the US visiting her son who is in hospital I've been making quite a few calls and it would be good to know how much time i've used, and in the period up to 03/09/ I'm still showing a number of duplicated calls (luckily they're all short durations and are all using included minutes)
I know that you've had problems with billing but this isn't really very good is it?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Charged here as well, ticket no: 30063721. Please note that this should have also been part of the inclusive minutes from the previous billing period (prior to the 16th), not the current one. Also, as I've queried the call, why isn't marked with an asterisk in the recent call list?
James
Grafter

Hi all,
My sincere apologies for this happening.
CSC have been instructed to refund any charges for International calls where these charges should not have been applied.  Our Developers will also run a cleanup to remove any additional charges.  We've stopped call processing again.