cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for 0845 numbers

Apebaybi

Charged for 0845 numbers

Hi there,
Some help please. I signed up with plusnet through the "get online at home" simply digital. I am sure when I signed up that I was told calls to 0845 numbers were free.. I remember cos at the time thinking that was good cos these numbers not cheap. On checking my bill I have been charged for these calls.. Have I misunderstood or been given wrong info. I would have rung cuts service but there is a twenty min waiting time every time I ring.. Not very good. Only been with plusnet two weeks an dint matter what time of day it is when you ring, it's always a 20 min wait!! Not so impressed with plusnet to be honest.
Also not sure if I've posted in right place.. Lol thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Charged for 0845 numbers

I sure I'm right in saying that 0845 numbers are free if under 60 minutes but there are some exceptions which I believe is to numbers such as ISPs. I'm sure someone will along soon who can say for sure
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Charged for 0845 numbers

Hi there,
0845 numbers are included (with some exceptions, notably dial up internet services and possibly some others - carrier pre-select services if I remember correctly?) with the periods covered by your call package. As yours is Plusnet Weekends, your 0845 calls at weekends are covered. All the 0845 numbers showing on your bill as chargeable were made during the week, so this is correct.
Hope that helps, and sorry for the wait on the phones - which team were you trying to get through to?