cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to plusnet

ilorametis1

Changing to plusnet

I am a brand new customer and I am beginning to wish I never changed now. Because the customer support and that side of things, is very bad, I have tried to call the customer service 3 times and I can't get through to speak to anyone about the problem I have, which is my caller display is not working. And I have tried all that is suggested, yet still no caller display, I have been up and running with plusnet for 3 days now, I havnt had any problems with my broadband, but I can't get caller display. Also the support is very bad(non existant). If I could leave and go to another provider I probably would, that's how annoyed I am.
2 REPLIES 2
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Changing to plusnet

@ilorametis1 Welcome to the forum. 🙂

It's an all too common problem that occurs when migrating to Plusnet. In nearly all cases, it's fixed by a staff member ceasing and then re-providing the service.

Once a member of the Help Team spots this topic it will be dealt with - unfortunately it may take a little longer than usual as Plusnet seem to be struggling to keep up.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Greenwell
Hooked

Re: Changing to plusnet

‘Once a member of the Help Team spots this topic it will be dealt with - unfortunately it may take a little longer than usual as Plusnet seem to be struggling to keep up.’

Lol you are a master of the understatement.