cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing from Plusnet Anytime calls to Free Weekend Calls on Fibre Unlimited.

sarahparr

Changing from Plusnet Anytime calls to Free Weekend Calls on Fibre Unlimited.

I have just downgraded from the plusnet anytime calls package to weekend calls over the phone, but when checking my account details online it states it is downgrading to Plusnet Line Only from the 30/03/14, no mention of weekend calls :(. Is it not possible to downgrade to weekend calls anymore even thought it came included as standard with our unlimited fibre package?
Thanks, Sarah Parr, Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Changing from Plusnet Anytime calls to Free Weekend Calls on Fibre Unlimited.

Have you taken the Line Rental Saver
If you have then that doesn't include weekend calls
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Changing from Plusnet Anytime calls to Free Weekend Calls on Fibre Unlimited.

Hi Sarah,
Oldjim is spot on and it appears you have LRS
I'm really sorry if that wasn't covered with you when you called (it certainly sounds like it wasn't)
Let us know if you'd like to take evening and weekends for an extra £1.50 per month.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sarahparr

No it wasnt covered, didnt know that was the case.  Sad Ah well, yes i will take the evening and weekend calls package then.
Thanks,
Sarah.
dick:quote
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Sarah,
That's been sorted for you. Your phone package will change to Evening and Weekends at an additional cost of £1.50 per month on your next billing date.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Quote from: Linn
Hi Sarah,
That's been sorted for you. Your phone package will change to Evening and Weekends at an additional cost of £1.50 per month on your next billing date.

I know this thread is old more than 120 days ago but I thought evening & weekends are FREE as part of plusnet home phone? Why extra £1.50 per month?
Updated: I just found here: http://www.plus.net/support/phone/home-phone-faq.shtml#callPlans as it now explaining more clearly!