Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing HomePhone package

Corsa
Grafter

Changing HomePhone package

Hi PlusNet,

I would like to change my HomePhone call package via my account but have a quick query regarding the new price the order confirmation page comes back with.

As you will be able to see at my account, I currently have Anytime Intl 300 at £8 a month and 100 Mobile Minutes at £3 a month. I would like to change this to Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls at £8. When I go to finalise this, the monthly cost of my current broadband and homephone package goes to £18.99 a month (See attached screenshot).

£18.99 is currently more than I pay now per month - Is this price before the current discounts on my account are applied? I would have expected the price to go down by £3 as I'm going from paying £8 and £3 for phone packages to just £8 a month? Can you advise please?

Also, do these phone package changes take effect immediately or from my next bill date?

Thanks Smiley

1 REPLY 1
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Changing HomePhone package

Hi @Corsa

I'm really sorry to hear that your package change isn't coming to the correct price. Our Customer Options team will be able to clarify this for you and run you through any offers that may be of additional benefit.

They can be reached on: 0800 013 2632

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday  
9am - 7pm Saturday  
9am - 6pm Sunday

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards