Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone number

waynemorrell
Grafter

Change phone number

Hi,
I have recently been plagued by calls on my home phone from people trying to get hold of the local railway station for everything from train times to lost property. These calls have been coming in  day and night. I have asked callers where they are getting my number and all I have been able to glean from them is that they saw it on the Internet.
I have tried searching around but I can't find it listed, contacted the local railway operator and not even had a reply, great.
Anyway how much to change my number and will there be a disruption to broadband service?
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Change phone number

Hi Wayne,
The cost for a renumber is £35.85 (we don't make any profit on this) and there would be no disruption to your broadband service.
MJN
Pro
Fixes: 5

Leaving the serious issue aside, as I'm sure this a right pain in the proverbial for you, but if you are going to change your number there's surely a whole load of fun to be had in the meantime...  Wink
AJ9847

Is there a specific number to call for getting a renumber. I also am having problems, but with silent and unsolicted calls. Plus my old provider continue to call despite my threats to report them to Ofcom!
Thanks.
Ange
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Just call the CSC on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 (choosing option 3 billing and general enquiries seems suitable). Then request the change. I expect the charge will need to be taken by card.
David