cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change from International 300 to Anytime landline+mobile

ppppenguin
Dabbler

Re: Change from International 300 to Anytime landline+mobile

Thanks for looking into this again. One of your colleagues has just raised another ticket 186872672 covering the monthly discount. Though I've just noted that the discount I've been offered isn't as good as that being offered to new customers at the moment. This seems like a bit of an insult in view of all the hassle I've had.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

One of your colleagues has just raised another ticket 186872672 covering the monthly discount.

That was me, and it was an auto-generated ticket as a result of applying discounts.

Though I've just noted that the discount I've been offered isn't as good as that being offered to new customers at the moment. 

I've just applied the discount you've agreed with our customer options team. If you're within your cooling off period from when you agreed the new contract I'd recommend calling them back on 0800 013 2632 to discuss this, however it's worth noting that we can't always provide you with the new customer deal as that's simply an introductory offer.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ppppenguin
Dabbler

Gandalf, you certainly know how to insult a loyal customer.

I don't know what's happened to Robert, who had taken a thoroughly decent an conciliatory attitude to my problems, but now seems to have disappeared.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry that you feel this way and I do sincerely apologise that the adviser that has been dealing with this for you hasn't replied back to you. If you nudge us over here once this is resolved we'll be happy to offer you a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ppppenguin
Dabbler

The refund that you have mentioned on the ticket looks correct. I look forward to receiving this shortly. Then we can talk about a goodwill gesture and hope that my February bill will be correct.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @ppppenguin,

I've processed that refund back and updated the ticket with some information regarding that and a couple of questions about the GoGW.