cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[-Censored-] company

Patricia6

[-Censored-] company

For some unknown reason my phone line has gone dead, no dial tone, can't phone out or receive incoming calls, my broadband has also gone off, all the lights are on except the internet light. I've dome all of the checks that it said online, checked all of the wires unplugged everything and restarted, used a different handset phone to see if the phone was the issue and still nothing, can't get through to Plusnet as I have no working phone
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: [-Censored-] company

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to Home Phone

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

You can do some initial checks and raise a fault from your mobile at https://faults.plus.net

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Patricia6, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you've had connection issues as of recent. I can confirm when testing your connection and line from this side that we're detecting an underlying line fault that would explain the connection issues you've been having.

I have raised the external fault up with our suppliers who have given us the estimated response time of 11/08/21 by 23:59. Keeping in mind, this is the very latest a engineer would be out to investigate the issue and it could be resolved sooner.

I've raised a fault ticket on your account and placed it on hold until the morning of 12/08/21 so our faults team can check to see if your issue has been resolved however if you are still seeing issues by Thursday morning and haven't heard from our faults team feel free to drop us a message on here and we'll happily chase this up for you.