cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant ring you.. need my new phone number!! Not joined yet but problems already

horseygin
Dabbler

Cant ring you.. need my new phone number!! Not joined yet but problems already

I joined last week to supply a house we are renting from Monday. I cant reach what you jokingly call your "service centre". If we had to queue for 15 minutes in a supermarket... to enable them to take our money from us, guess how many days before they went bust???!!! I need my new phone number... ANY phone number as I am waiting to have change of address cards made and sent off. I needed to do this last week but still waiting. Is this the standard of care I should come to expect? Can I cancel now please and go back to BT ? They are expensive but at least I will have a phone. How do I cancel as I haven't yet had anything from you?
6 REPLIES 6
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Cant ring you.. need my new phone number!! Not joined yet but problems already

Are you able to login to the PlusNet member centre?
https://portal.plus.net/index_portal.html?home=membercentretop
If you select 'Phone Calls' from the top menu bar you'll see your allocated number
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Cant ring you.. need my new phone number!! Not joined yet but problems already

Hi there,
We haven't placed your order yet as we're waiting for the direct debit to become active as that was the only means of payment supplied. You should be able to expedite this by updating your account with card details through our member centre.
Feel free to reply back if you decide to do that and I'll make sure we pick up your order ASAP
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
horseygin
Dabbler

ok.. have now added the card to my account? The phone number is not listed in the membercentre  drop down.
horseygin
Dabbler

Hello..? Anybody there? I did what you asked... now can I have a number???
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

DC Team will be back in the forum on Monday.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi horseygin,
Thanks for that. Please keep an eye on ticket 77442198  (http://contactus.plus.net) as our provisioning team will be replying ASAP when an order has been placed.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team