Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make head nor tale out of my phone bill

FIXED
ronecc
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Cannot make head nor tale out of my phone bill

Hello. I seem to be unable to make any sense out of my phone bill. I do not usually look at it because it is always the same amount, but this current one that has just arrived, is £3+ extra.

As I am unable, as usual, to be able to email a phone company for an explanation, so I thought I would ask here.

I very rarely use the phone, my wife is the talker. I do not use it because I have a mental block when using it, hence I do not use the phone, something phone companies do not realise.

The bill, amongst other things, shows about £16 of mobile calls. There is a -£6.90 mobile listing. The usual bill is £20. odd, so why is my bill £23+ and not around £32+

I hope somebody from Plusnet can help me with this.

3 REPLIES 3
ronecc
Dabbler

Re: Cannot make head nor tale out of my phone bill

Fix

Please ignore this post as I do not seem to be able to delete it

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @ronecc, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear the recent invoice amount has come as a shock. I have looked into your account for you and have updated a ticket on your account which can be seen below querying the deductions on your account with our billing team. I've advised them to get in touch with you via email once they've looked into this for us and they hopefully should be able to confirm the reasoning for the incorrect billing as of recent.

The ticket I've raised on your account can be seen here:
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=216425002

I hope this helps.

ronecc
Dabbler

Please ignore my post, I missed a recent price increase.