cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling evening and weekend calls has just cancelled my broadband deal

isarge

Cancelling evening and weekend calls has just cancelled my broadband deal

I no longer need the evening and weekend calls add-on and so cancelled it from my account. It now seems that my discounted broadband deal has been taken away and I'm now paying more for not having evening and weekend calls than I was when I had them!

Surely, removing an add-on can't reset the broadband contract? And surely I should still be getting the discounted broadband that I had originally agreed to?

I wanted to speak with someone on the phone but 25 minutes wait was my limit. 

Unhappy!!!

2 REPLIES 2
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Cancelling evening and weekend calls has just cancelled my broadband deal

@isarge  I did the same recently and the member centre appeared to remove the discount from my broadband contract. I think it is just a quirk of the system because my next bill was correct with the phone package removed. So just check your next bill and see how it goes. If it's wrong then you need to query it with Plusnet.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Cancelling evening and weekend calls has just cancelled my broadband deal

@isarge 

There is an issue with Plusnet's online product change bot. It does not recognise existing discounted prices and thus displays prices based on the standard prices of broadband etc. This issue has been reported repeatedly to Plusnet who have done nothing to correct the problem.

However your existing discounts should be unaffected and you will not pay more for your broadband having deleted your call plan.