Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel phone Service

FIXED
tolmie35
Grafter

Cancel phone Service

Hi there, I'm just wondering if I'm able to cancel my phone service and keep everything else or am I tied into this.

6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Cancel phone Service

If you cancel the phone everything will cease unless you are on the FTTP trial

If you migrate the phone to another supplier (non LLU) the broadband will stay but with a cost increase

If you migrate the phone to a LLU supplier the likelihood is that the broadband will cease

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

There's not really much more I can say further to Oldjim's post, he seems to have covered the options.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
tolmie35
Grafter

what, if i can everthing will cease, why? I dont want to cancel my line, i simply dont require my call anytime package, this should have nothing to do with my line rental etc.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Ah right. You can certainly remove Anytime calls.

From your original post, it sounded as those you wanted to cease the phone service, not just drop the call plan.

@tolmie35 wrote:

wondering if I'm able to cancel my phone service

You should be able to change your call plan here: https://www.plus.net/upgrade_process.html (Login required)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
tolmie35
Grafter

Sorry guys if I wasnt clear from that start but thanks for the reply Harry, I guess I'll need to phone later to do this.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@tolmie35 wrote:

I guess I'll need to phone later to do this.

Or you can change the package via the member centre using the link provided in my previous response:

@HarryB wrote:

You should be able to change your call plan here: https://www.plus.net/upgrade_process.html (Login required)

The first page should give you options for broadband, which assuming you don't want to make any changes, you just continue through on to the phone section Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet