cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I book an engineer visit on a saturday?

frackerdoodle
Hooked

Can I book an engineer visit on a saturday?

Since Thursday I've had no dialtone and no internet. Initially after using the phone troubleshooter (question 191401661) I was informed that the problem was external and would be resolved within 1-3 days. I have since received contact stating that an engineering visit will be required (I've done all the troubleshooting and there's still no dial tone). On the email I received it said that engineers are available monday-friday 8am-6pm, but like most people those are the hours I'm at work. Is there any way of booking a visit on a saturday or in the evening?

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Can I book an engineer visit on a saturday?

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with your line.

Unfortunately Saturday or evening timeslots for an engineer visit are a rarity, I've just checked and that's not showing as an option for the foreseeable future I'm afraid. The earliest slot showing currently is next Tuesday although that'll be subject to change as we see a live appointing system so slots can come and go between now and when we book the visit.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you can nudge us over here once you've got some availability and updated your ticket/question 191401661 we'll be happy to pick this back up as soon as we can and book the it in.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
frackerdoodle
Hooked

Hi Anoush,

Thanks for your response - I've updated the ticket requesting an appointment on Tuesday 25th June.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @frackerdoodle,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this fault. I've picked up your ticket today and have left a response to it, which can be viewed here. I would ask that you please check the ticket and send us a further response as soon as possible and once you've done so, please let us know again on here. Once we've received your response we'll pick this back up for further review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
frackerdoodle
Hooked

Hi Alex,

I've requested an appointment on the ticket and am awaiting your response. Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I've just made a booking for you and updated the ticket to confirm. You can use the same link from Alex's reply to check. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team