cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display paid for but not working

geedlebug123
Grafter

Caller display paid for but not working

Hi, I have caller display listed as active on my account, but when I have tried the fix reported it says its unavailable. Calls incoming are listed as just that with no indication of caller? Please can someone help.

6 REPLIES 6
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: Caller display paid for but not working

Hi,

Can I confirm what you mean by "but when I have tried the fix reported it says its unavailable" what fix and what says unavailable?

Are you 100% sure the calls that have come in are definitely showing their number too? (might sound obvious but good to check!)

geedlebug123
Grafter

Hi,

There a procedure in the FAQS that instructs the user to dial a series of keys :- 

" dial *#234# from the phone that you want to use for caller display. Listen to the message.

• If it says ‘unavailable’, you don’t have caller display at the moment. "

All I see when I get a call is the text  '-CALL- ' on my phone screen.

geedlebug123
Grafter

Hi,

Can somebody please help me, I am paying for a service I am not getting

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @geedlebug123

I'm really sorry to hear your caller display feature isn't working.

I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow once I am back in the office.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
geedlebug123
Grafter

Hi Anoush, thank you for your reply, but I managed to get through live chat today and the issue was it wasn't activated at the exchange, so hopefully it will be active within the next 2 days. 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Ah I see. Feel free to let me know if it still isn't working within the next couple of days.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button