3 REPLIES 3
I've checked our suppliers system and it is showing as active from what I can see.
Can you try carrying out the steps below?
Dial *#234# from the phone that you want to use for caller display. Listen to the message.
- If it says ‘unavailable’, you don’t have caller display at the moment.
- If it says ‘the service is disabled’, you can enable it by hanging up and dialling *234#.
- If it says ‘identities will be displayed’, but your caller display isn’t working, you’ll either need to use a different phone, or try these steps.
- Plug a corded phone that’s compatible with caller display into the master socket (the master socket’s the first socket where the phone line comes into your home).
- Call your number from another phone.
Let us know how you get on.