cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display not working

grahpinf

Caller display not working

Since moving house in December, when we took our Plusnet account with us, caller display is no longer working.  I have checked that it is still enabled for our account, and we have not changed the handsets we used when it was working.  What can be done to resolve this?

6 REPLIES 6
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Caller display not working

Hi @grahpinf,

Sorry about this, it looks like the caller display was missed off the order when the move went through. So while it shows on the member centre in Openreach's systems it wasn't active 😓. I've just placed it now and it should be active in the next couple of hours, although it could take until the morning. 

jsdb

I have the same problem.  My phone and broadband were transferred yesterday but caller display #234# is saying service is unavailable.

Bren16

I am having same problem. Since switching to you I've not had caller ID. Says not available.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @jsdb,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the issue you are experiencing. I have looked into this and responded here via your account account.

Hello @Bren16,

I believe I have found the issue and have now resolved this for you. Please allow 24 working hours before testing it again and get back to us if the issue persists. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Bren16

Hi Sammy,

Thank you so much, hope youvecsorted it, fingers crossed 😊

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Please get back to us here or drop me a PM if the issue persists and I will be happy to investigate further. 😁

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team