cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display not working

Nicop

Caller display not working

Hi everyone, I'm new to this, but have had real problems with caller ID and missed calls not showing on my landline, just moved from BT by Plusnet persuasion and found that this service is missing. I've spoken to 5 different Plusnet people, all claim that they have resolved the problem and to wait 24 hours and all will be well.  NOT so, after 10 days it's still not happened.  I am plagued by nuisance calls and have stopped answering my phone.  It's driving me absolutely crazy.   I am begging them to please sort this out......it's a deal breaker for me.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) amended topic title. 

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Caller display not working - new customer

Moderators Note.
Post split into its own topic for better visibility.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Caller display not working

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

I can see we've placed orders to try and sort this but they keep failing.

We'll investigate this further and update you shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Nicop

Appreciate any help, had so many nuisance calls over last few days.  I notice my query has been put on hold twice, now until 20th may.  Really want to get this resolved, I can't understand why it's such a big problem. 

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Nicop,

I'm very sorry for the length of time that this issue has been ongoing and for the inconvenience that this has caused. I have checked and it appears that our previous attempts to add caller display to your line were rejected as there was a stuck order on our supplier's system.

The stuck order has now looks to have been fully cancelled off so I've placed another order to add caller display to your line and it appears to be progressing successfully. Please allow up to 24 hours for this order to complete and let us know if your caller display feature is not active in 24 hours' time from now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team