Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display not working following switch

FIXED
sefm2910
Hooked

Caller display not working following switch

Hi, have recently switched to Plusnet but caller display is not working - this is active on account and worked with previous provider. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Caller display not working following switch

Fix

Thanks for your post @sefm2910 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see caller display doesn't work following transferring to us.

I've now placed an order with our suppliers to activate this along with the other call features showing active on your account that aren't active at our suppliers end. Looks like we hadn't provisioned your line with them initially. Sad

The call features should start working by tomorrow.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sefm2910
Hooked

Many thanks @Gandalf for the prompt response and action. I can indeed confirm that all call features, including caller display, are active today. Cheers 👍

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Awesome! No problem at all @sefm2910

Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dominicripley

I've had exactly the same problem since switching from BT six months ago. Can you check if it is the same issue of Caller Display not being activated at the supplier, please.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for reaching out @dominicripley

Please accept our apologies for this, usually, our automated system automatically places the orders to enable both Caller Display and Voicemail 1571 onto the line when provisioning the service. Although for some unknown reason, this has not been the case with your line.

Not to worry, both services will now be on your line by the end of the day, I've just placed the orders with Openreach to get this sorted. Smiley

Give us a shout tomorrow if you're still having problems with this, we'll be more than happy to investigate.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
noelmallan

I'm also having this issue with caller display not working following switch to Plusnet. Appreciate if you'd also be able to escalate and have this fixed. Thank you

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @noelmallan,thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear not seeing your caller display active currently. I can see looking over your account the call feature is active on there but when checking our suppliers side the call feature is missing. In which case, I've added this on our suppliers side and this should come active by this time tomorrow at the latest for you. If the caller display is still not active by this time tomorrow then please get back in touch and we'll happily look into this further for you.