cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display activation

howarp

Caller display activation

I have requested caller display on my home phone a couple of days ago and according to my account it is still "awaiting activation". How long do I have to wait for this service to be activated? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Caller display activation

Hi howarp,
From looking at the back end system it seems that the order completed a few days ago however the component on your account yet to catch up, the service should now work for you though and you should seen the component align soon.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Adam,
Is this a reoccurrence of the issue seen a few months back?  I'd also ordered caller display (April / May) time though the service was activated in minutes, it took 2+ months for this to be shown on the portal.
Was that fix a resolution of the underplaying issue or was it a remedial intervention?. In short is this the same problem?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Kevin,
This could well be part of the same problem but at this stage I'm unclear as there has been such a short amount of time between the service being requested, ordered and activated and component lagging behind.
Either way I have just found the previous issue and added this account to be reviewed as part of this and fixed so good call  Wink