Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID

FIXED
dhaines
Hooked

Caller ID

Hi

I would like to add caller ID to my services but I am unable because my account is locked by an outstanding change to my account. The change was actioned ages ago (31 March) and still has not been cleared by PlusNet on their system. I can't get through on the phone and I have raised this issue a couple of times previously. My wife is a pensioner and needs to know who is calling before answering so she can avoid unwanted calls. This really should be easy to sort out even under the current circumstances.

Thank you

Daryl

3 REPLIES 3
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Caller ID

@dhaines wrote:

I would like to add caller ID to my services but I am unable because my account is locked by an outstanding change to my account.

That situation happens all too often unfortunately - one of Plusnet's little quirks.  😥

This really should be easy to sort out even under the current circumstances.

Yes, it's easily sorted, as soon as one of the Plusnet Help Team spot this thread.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Fix

Hi @dhaines

Sorry to hear about problems with this call feature. I have now placed order to activate Caller Display on your line. It should be activated within 24 hours but usually it is done within 1-4 hours. In case that it will still not work tomorrow, please get back and touch and we will chase this for you.

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

dhaines
Hooked

Thank you so much Tibzor

My wife is very happy now

Kind regards

Daryl