Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID not working

FIXED
julianhardy71

Caller ID not working

Hi,

My caller ID function isn't working. The handset (Gigaset C570HX) supports caller ID and the option is enabled on my account, but no numbers are being displayed.

When I dial #234# I get the message "the service requested is not available".

Having read other threads, I believe that this usually means that there is something not properly configured on the Plusnet side, or their suppliers. Is there anybody from Plusnet that can look into this for me.

Thanks in advance.

Julian

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Caller ID not working

Fix

Hiya @julianhardy71, I'm really sorry for the issues with your caller display and for the inconvenience this has caused!

I've had a check and you're right, it's just a case that the service isn't active on our back end system and so I have now actioned the request to add it for you. This should complete within the next 24 working hours.

Can you let us know how things are after this?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
julianhardy71

Hi @LaurenB,

Thank you for your swift reply. I can confirm that caller ID is now working for me. Thank you for your help in resolving.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Excellent! Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet