Did you mean: 

Caller ID not working

FIXED
BD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 43

Re: Caller ID not working

Hi @FH and welcome to our Community Forums. (Big fan of the 2 letter name by the way)

I'm sorry to hear your caller display isn't currently working. I've looked into this for you and although I can't confirm my findings or what changes I've done on the forums, I have raised a ticket on your account with this information which can be seen here. (It should also have come through to you as an email notification)
I hope this helps and if there's anything further we can help you with then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

Ben Devine
 Plusnet Help Team
Peter-telres

Hi, I'm having exacly the same problem. Caller id was fine on all my phones until I switched from BT to Plusnet recently. *#234# tells me the service is unavailable. Please help.

Tags (1)
Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Hey @Peter-telres, thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to read your Caller Display feature hasn't been working as it should and I apologise for the frustration caused. I've provided a further response over a support ticket here

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Macarena

Hi

I've just become a PlusNet customer and switched over from BT.  My phone package also has Caller ID enabled but it is not working.  Could this be a similar problem?

John6262

Hello caller display not working since I switched to Plusnet. It used to work when I was with BT.    

adam945
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Thanks a lot for reaching out and for making me aware of this.

I've sent you an email with an update regarding the Call Features which you've requested on your line.

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team
John6262

Hi Adam, caller display is now working thank you.  John6262