Did you mean: 

Caller ID not working

FIXED
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Caller ID not working

Hi @FH and welcome to our Community Forums. (Big fan of the 2 letter name by the way)

I'm sorry to hear your caller display isn't currently working. I've looked into this for you and although I can't confirm my findings or what changes I've done on the forums, I have raised a ticket on your account with this information which can be seen here. (It should also have come through to you as an email notification)
I hope this helps and if there's anything further we can help you with then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

Peter-telres

Hi, I'm having exacly the same problem. Caller id was fine on all my phones until I switched from BT to Plusnet recently. *#234# tells me the service is unavailable. Please help.

Tags (1)
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Peter-telres, thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to read your Caller Display feature hasn't been working as it should and I apologise for the frustration caused. I've provided a further response over a support ticket here

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Macarena

Hi

I've just become a PlusNet customer and switched over from BT.  My phone package also has Caller ID enabled but it is not working.  Could this be a similar problem?

John6262

Hello caller display not working since I switched to Plusnet. It used to work when I was with BT.    

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for reaching out and for making me aware of this.

I've sent you an email with an update regarding the Call Features which you've requested on your line.

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
John6262

Hi Adam, caller display is now working thank you.  John6262 

TheCrimsonKing
Hooked

Just to add to this thread.  My caller ID is not working and when I phone *#234# it says that this is unavailable.  Yet, in my Phone Control Panel, it says that it is 'Currently Active'.  My phone is a BT Premium Trio which is caller ID enabled.  Can something be done to fix this please?

freebirduk
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

As per others in this thread my caller id isn't working. I transferred over from BT several months ago. It worked with BT. I'm using the same phones as I did then.

Could this be resolved please?

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @freebirduk

Please let me know once you've responded to the Ticket that I've just created on your account and I'll be more than happy to get this sorted out for you. In theory, this should have been added by default, but something has clearly gone wrong here. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
freebirduk
Dabbler

All fixed. Many thanks for your help.

fm27
Dabbler

I too have a similar problem but in my case nothing has changed, same phone and ISP for years, caller id has recently stopped working.  It's on in my settings *234# says it's on, but nothing shows at my end.

I'd be grateful if Plusnet could look into it.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @fm27, thanks for getting back to me and I'm sorry to hear your caller display looks to have stopped working recently. I've looked into this for you and have updated a ticket on your account as seen below with steps I'll be taking to try resolve this for you moving forwards.
The ticket I've raised on your account and will be monitoring can be see here:

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219204810

I'll be sure to update you further once the changes I've made have completed to see if issues look to persist.

fm27
Dabbler

Hello again Ben, Still no caller-id. Dialling tone is very scratchy and sometimes absent.

Thanks

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to us @fm27, I am really sorry for the issues you're having and that the steps haven't resolved the issue, it looks like the fault that was cleared earlier today.

Can you please let us know how things are and if the issue is still ongoing?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team