Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID not working

FIXED
PaulC2
Dabbler

Caller ID not working

Moved home a few days ago an just noticed caller id not working tried *#234# but it says service unavailable hope you guys can help.

10 REPLIES 10
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Caller ID not working

Fix

Sorry to hear that.

I've placed a order to correct this for you and it should be up and running shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
PaulC2
Dabbler

Ok problem fixed great work guys and many thanks.

rocky66

I think we have the same issue as Caller ID is not working in the new house and the handsets are the same as in the old house. When I dialled *#234# it says the feature is unavailable. I'm still being charged for the feature...

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@rocky66 Sorry to hear that.

I'm looking into this and will update you as soon as we know more.

[edit]

We've placed the order to correct this and it should be up and running within the hour.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
rocky66

Thank you, Matthew. Called ID is now working again!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to hear it's working now!

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Wizzkid70

I also have the same problem, my caller id isnot working, I have tried *#234# but it says service unavailable, maybe you guys can help, I'm really lost without it. I had it at my previous address that was strangely only 25 metres away, but now I have not got it anymore!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Wizzkid70,

I'm sorry that the caller display feature hasn't moved over with you to your new property and for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

I've checked and this feature is currently showing as active on our system but not on our supplier's system. I've placed an order to add this back on to your line and this'll complete within 24 hours. Please let us know if caller display still isn't working for you after that time.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Wizzkid70

I am happy to tell you now that my caller ID is now working, thank you so much for getting this operational for me !

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Wizzkid70,

Thanks for getting back in touch - I'm glad to hear that your Caller Display is back working now! Please let us know if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team