Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID not working

FIXED
ajw107

Caller ID not working

Hi

I've just switched to PlusNet (24th March) and have Caller ID as part of my package.  Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be working (Control Panel has it as on though).  I tried the <star><hash>234<hash> as suggested by others, but to no avail, could you check my line for me?

Yours

Alex

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Caller ID not working

Fix

Hi Alex, I'm sorry to hear your caller display isn't working. It looks like it wasn't activated on the line itself, I've just placed the order now which should complete within the next few hours. Please could you let us know how you get on?

Thanks.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
ajw107

Thank you for looking into this for me, that did indeed turn on my Caller ID, it's working now.

Alex

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Awesomeo. Happy to hear it, thanks for letting me know.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Two things I'm thankful for:  Friends and family..... and caller ID to avoid friends and family Wink

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville