cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID not working

FIXED
sempiternity

Caller ID not working

Hi I have caller ID as part of my phone package, it says it's activated but it's not displaying on my phone. Phone is compatible - have had no previous problems. Did the hastag number thing and message was that caller ID was 'unavailable'. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Caller ID not working

Welcome to the community forums @sempiternity

Sorry to see Caller Display isn't active on your line despite it showing active on the account. I've placed an order to correct this and would expect it to be working in the next few hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
sempiternity

Thanks @HarryB - you're a star! I'm actually having to answer my phone instead of doing my usual screening. Hopefully back to normality shortly then Smiley

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

No problem. Looks like the order has already completed so you should be able to continue with your usual call screening Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
subminiature
Fixes: 1

The caller ID stopped working on my phone. I tested it out with another phone with no problems so purchased a new phone. I don't understand why all the other features on the phone worked and caller ID worked for over a year before but just stopped registering.