cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID, call waiting, answerphone etc.

MikeBz
Rising Star

Caller ID, call waiting, answerphone etc.

I'm considering changing my BT 'phone package + PlusNet Broadband to a PlusNet Broadband & Phone package. However, having been right the way through the "Product Change" process, stopping only at the confirmation point, there is no mention of the availability and cost (if any) of features such as caller ID, call waiting, answerphone etc.  I see people asking questions on the forums about these features not working (or working when they don't want them) but that is the only place on the whole PlusNet website that I can find any reference to them. Can someone point me at the information for these features, and also any others I may not be aware of?
Thanks,
Mike
2 REPLIES 2
MikeBz
Rising Star

Re: Caller ID, call waiting, answerphone etc.

OK, Google is my friend: http://www.plus.net/support/phone/call_features.shtml
It's a bit annoying that these extras (and the associated costs) aren't presented during the Product Change process (and presumably therefore not when a new customer applies either).
Mike
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Caller ID, call waiting, answerphone etc.

Thanks for your feedback on that Mike, let us know if you have any questions regarding the call features we offer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team