Did you mean: 

Caller Display not working

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Caller Display not working

Hi cbennyjones,
Really sorry that Caller Display isn't working at the moment. I've placed an order to get that activated on your line for you. You should notice that working within the next 24 hours.
cbennyjones

THANK YOU. Superb customer service, all working great now. Impressed Cheesy Smiley Cheesy
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Fantastic, really glad to hear that.
If there's anything else we can help with, please do let us know Smiley
aluff1

Hi, I've got the same problem. Move from BT completed yesterday. Caller ID nominated but not working. #234# gives "service requested is not available".
I added a note to ongoing ticket 80975697 which was due to be reviewed at 7.00am this morning. Perhaps someone could kindly hurry this along a little.
Many Thanks. Paul.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi aluff1,
I have commented on ticket 80975697 for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Caller Display has now been successfully updated and I've also confirmed your fibre engineers appointment.
aluff1

Hi Lynn, Thanks for your early response. However, just got home and tried it with my mobile (and wife's) and it just comes up with "incoming call". Tried #234# and this comes up with "caller's identity will not be displayed", also tried #001# and this comes up with " sorry, you have dialled a code incorrectly - please hang up and check your user guide". Is it possible to toggle this feature on and off and might I have inadvertently done that?  I look forward to hearing from you ( or one of your colleagues).
Best Regards Paul.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

The phone troubleshooter gives the following advice for Caller Display not working (note there is a * before the first #)
Dial *#234# from one of your handsets and listen to the message:
    if It says that the service is disabled: Hang up and dial *234#, this should enable the service and fix the problem
    if It says identities will be displayed: Try another corded caller display phone on your line
I've a feeling #234# disables the service.
Hope this helps
David
David
aluff1

David , that's magic , all working now. thanks very much for your help. Really appreciated.
Best Regards, Paul.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
quish
Dabbler

Hi first post here moved over from Sky earlier this week  but I have the same problem caller display is now not working on my phone, can someone help me out please?
ticket No. 82090782
I have have tried what spraxyt suggested above but no luck
picbits
Rising Star

Hopefully a member of staff will pick this up but it may be on monday depending on who is about on the forums over the weekend Smiley
quish
Dabbler

Thank you DomS
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi quish,
I have escalated Ticket: 82090782 back to you detailing Caller Display for you. Please let us know if you've responded to this and we can take a look.