cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display not working / activated properly

mattdbhome

Caller Display not working / activated properly

Had text to confirm phone line is now active but on testing Caller Display is not working - which seems to be a frequent issue.

I have tried calling *#234# and it tells be the service is not available. But my phone control panel shows it as active. It was working fine with my previous provider (BT).

Could you please advise me how to get this sorted out so I avoid being charged for a service I am not receiving... I tried calling but there was a long wait being advised and "live chat" seems similarly slow.

Thanks

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Caller Display not working / activated properly

Hi there

I am sorry to hear your caller display isn't working. Looking through your account I see we've raised a fault to Openreach and they've given us an estimated response time of by 28/02/17 23:59:59.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
mattdbhome

Re: Caller Display not working / activated properly

So I had a message that Openreach had resolved this today - however it is no different and still caller display is not working... A few years back I moved to Plusnet from Sky and had a similar problem that from memory due to the Caller ID part of the order not having been properly actioned. Now coming back to Plusnet - this time from BT - and I have the exact same issue. Last time there was no need for action from Openreach - and my feeling is it is the same this time. Is it possible to check the order has been put through correctly?