cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display, Voicemail and Plusnet Call Protect not working - really need help.

FIXED
molly8
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Caller Display, Voicemail and Plusnet Call Protect not working - really need help.

None of these services are available to me although all have green lights on your website indicating that they are active. I really need these, particularly the first two and would be grateful if anyone could help.

Thanks, (and apologies if I have posted this twice).

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Caller Display, Voicemail and Plusnet Call Protect not working - really need help.

@molly8 Have these worked previously? Have you recently changed your telephone(s)?

John
molly8
Rising Star

Re: Caller Display, Voicemail and Plusnet Call Protect not working - really need help.

Have just changed from BT to Plusnet - using same phone(s) which previously had these services with BT and I was assured would be transferred to Plusnet.. 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Ah, OK. Sorry for more questions, but when was 'just transferred'?

John
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Fix

Thanks for your post @molly8

It looks like the feature wasn't added on our supplier's end.

I've done this for you now and it should be up and running within the hour.

If there's anything else we can help with let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
molly8
Rising Star

Thank you very much, Matthew.  Seems fine now.