cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call protect not working

SB1

Call protect not working

Hi, I recently set up call protect. The green dot is showing next to the service but if I dial 1572 I get the unobtainable tone.

I called on Thursday 21/2/19 and was advised it would be turned on manually within 3-4 hours. 4 days later its still not working.

I've now been on hold for 14 minutes and I'd bet I wont get through before your customer support lines close at 8pm.

Can you help please?

2 REPLIES 2
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Call protect not working

Hi @SB1 and welcome to the forums.

Sorry about this issues you've had adding this, It looks from our end like this is now active, can you check for us and let us know, please?

Edit*

Sorry, my fault. That order that we placed today has been rejected by our suppliers @RandallFlagg is going to dig into it and see what we can do to get this rectified as soon as possible. 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Call protect not working

Hi @SB1, it looks like there was an incompatible product on the line preventing Call Protect from being added.

The order that @RandallFlagg placed removed the incompatible product and has added Call Protect and this seems to have gone through and completed without any problems.

I hope this helps. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delay in getting this added.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet