cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call plan/contract

Razer
Grafter

Call plan/contract

I currently have Anytime call plan @ £4 per month. I'm not sure if this is part of my initial 12 month contract. If it is NOT, then I would like to discontinue that plan. Could someone see to that, please?
EDIT: Just to confirm also, when paying my bill it is for the month ahead, correct? So what is just about to come out of my account (including the anytime charge), will cover the next month, right?
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Call plan/contract

Hi Razer,
If you log in to the portal you should be able to remove the call plan as part of a product change? Once you've logged in click on that, opt to keep the same broadband package (if you wish), it'll then move on to the phone section where you'll be able to change the call plan.
Hope that helps.
Razer
Grafter

Thanks Matt. Can you firstly confirm that the anytime call plan is NOT part of my 12 month contract, and also confirm that payment made is for the month ahead?
James
Grafter

Confirmed. 12 month contract applies to the line rental and not the calling plan.  The call plan is paid for in advance, calls in arrears.
Razer
Grafter

Thanks very much James.
EDIT:
Just to confirm then:
Talk Evenings & Weekends £0.00
You'll move to this product on your next billing date (05/09/2013).

I've just paid my bill, so Anytime is paid for this month, and then next month Anytime comes off and so there will not be a £4 charge next month as the quote seems to state. Do I have that right? Also, this Talk Evenings & Weekends, does that include 0845 & 0870 numbers like Anytime?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Yes , Talk Evenings & Weekends includes 0845 & 0870 numbers
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Razer
Grafter

Thanks Mike.
@ PN staff, I just finished up the process of changing, which essentially confirmed what I asked above in my edit, so no need to reply other than to correct any errors. Thanks.