Did you mean: 

Call divert query

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Call divert query

Hi there
Am i right in thinking, if you have anytime call plan and wish to divert to another landline number (01,02,03)  you will not be charged ( apart from £ 2.50 a month for the feature) for the diverted part of each call, as these calls (01,02,03) are included in the calling plan ?
Kind regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Call divert query

Yep, that's correct.. worked for me last year.
Also will use any Mobile minutes if you have that added as well and you divert to a mobile number.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Thanks Mav, PN how about updating the call features guide , to make this clear, in which circumstances you won't be charged for the diverted part of the call
Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks. I'll pass that feedback on Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Bear in mind the 60 minute call limit still applies as far as I know.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still