cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call data not updating

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Call data not updating

Yes and no, I still have charged call for last month that should have been free  ( I got a very nice lady on the Service centre to give me a manual rebate on the last day so not out of pocket)  - legacy 240 anytime plan
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@pierre_pierre
That's a different issue and there's a thread and service status out about that at the moment. Mand will be updating the service status shortly.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: Chris
.......................... After reading Paul's possible reason and speaking to Mand, he's pretty much nailed it.
The confirmed and unconfirmed calls are on separate feeds, when we were having problems with confirmed calls we were still processing unconfirmed ones. Hence duplicates appearing, but you will only be charged for one.
Hope that clears it up.

Thanks Chris, I knew that charging only occurred the once, but I wanted to be certain of the reasons for the behaviour. Thanks again.
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

God knows how much PlusNet are loosing on home phone but the billing for chargable calls are a right mess. I made two calls on the 25th within 10 minutes of each other one was charged and the other was not. This is the second time I have seen this, the same thing happened a couple of months ago.
coastergrotto
Grafter

I have to say that I've never found any incorrect charges on my account.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Nor have I, it's just taken time getting there  ::), apart from the one call ages ago that went over 60 minutes and I was charged a connection fee, but that problem should be fixed.