cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call barring

Villageway

Call barring

Hi,
I have been give the run around by Plusnet fot the last couple of days.  I phoned yesterday to put out bound call barring on my phone only to be to be told that Plusnet didn't offer such a facility.  I then checked on the plusnet forums and saw that other people had managed to request the services, however it could be turned off at any time.  I phoned today to be told again that Plusnet didn't offer such as service.  Could you let me know if there is any way of barring out bound calls and how do I go about setting it it,
Thank you
Matt  
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Call barring

Hi there,
It is possible but is only something we'd be willing to do in exceptional circumstances I'm afraid, and not for long periods of time. Any chance you could advise why it's required and how long you'd want it to be on the line for?
Villageway

Hi Matt,
I am currently paying for some else's broadband connection which I am happy to do.  However they are incurring phone changes on the phone line, which I am not willing to pay for.  I would like to block any outbound calls to stop them makiing calls so I don't incur any further charges,
Matt 
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, just dropped you a PM.